Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sign in to ILLiad
The first time you sign in, you will be asked to fill out a registration form. Please fill it out completely and use an email address that you check frequently since that is how ILLiad will communicate with you.
Your login information is the same as your SUU username and password.
Check Availability First
Please check the SUU Sherratt Library catalog and online databases before submitting an interlibrary loan (ILL) request. We may already own the item that you are looking for, and it can save you the time and effort of submitting a request by going through the databases first.
For books: try searching the SUU Sherratt Library Catalog.
For articles only: try searching the journal title via the SUU Sherratt Library Journal Finder.
Please note: The purpose of interlibrary loan is to provide students and faculty resources for their personal research needs that are not owned by the Sherratt Library. The library will not fill ILL requests for textbooks that are currently being used in classes. However, we may have your textbook on 2-hour reserve at the Check Out desk on the 1st floor of the library. Electronic books (ebooks) are not able to be requested through interlibrary loan.
Tips & Tricks for Getting Faster Service
- Search the SUU Sherratt Library's Catalog and Full Text Journal Finder for local holdings by:
- Provide ISSN/ISBN or OCLC number.
- If multiple ISSN/ISBN numbers are available, use only one in the ISSN/ISBN form field and put the others in the "notes" field.
- If using WorldCat.org, please provide the OCLC number of the item you are requesting.
- Verify that your citation information is accurate.
- Do not abbreviate the title of the publication.
- Place the citation information in the correct fields on the form.
- Check your spelling and your citation!
- Choose the proper request form when submitting a request.
- Using the proper form will help us find the correct item.
- Do not submit several items on one request form.
- Use the "notes" field in the request form to provide additional information that may be of use.