Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Setting up Google Scholar
Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.com, is a subset of Google that is designed to search for academic and scholarly articles, patents and legal documents, and books online. Google Scholar uses its own criteria to consider whether a publication is scholarly. This may not be the same criteria used by your instructor so always evaluate the sources before you use them!
Set up Google Scholar to search for full text articles available through the SUU Library:
- Go to Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.com
- Click the Settings gear at top right.
- Click Library Links, search for SUU, click Southern Utah University - Full-Text@SUU, click Save.
Search Google Scholar:
- Once Scholar Preferences have been set up, articles accessible through the SUU Library will show up as Full-Text@SUU.
- Click Full-Text@SUU, then click the link under Resources Located for this Citation to access the article.